As a woman, a breast augmentation can create significant changes to the way you live your life. In addition to the obvious physical aesthetic improvements to your appearance, many Ft. Myers women experience a number of other subtle yet important emotional benefits that stem from the everyday impact a breast augmentation can have on your lifestyle.
The physical benefits of breast augmentation include:
- Breasts with increased volume, firmness and fullness
- More symmetrical breasts
- Improved, more attractive cleavage
- More proportional bodily curves
Along with the physical benefits, breast augmentation can also lead to:
- Increased self-esteem and improved self-image that makes you feel proud of the curves you see in the mirror
- More enjoyable and comfortable social experiences that no longer make you feel self-conscious
- Increased confidence during intimacy that can make you feel more empowered and self-assured instead of embarrassed or uncomfortable
- More pleasurable shopping experiences that come with the freedom to wear new or different styles of clothing
While the physical results are important, the emotional benefits are most often the real reasons for pursuing a breast augmentation.
To find out how a breast augmentation can change your life for the better, contact Dr. Robert Mandraccia at (855) 686-4747 to schedule a consultation with our experienced Ft. Myers plastic surgeon.